Tuesday, December 23, 2008

winter break so far

on friday we went sledding and stuff. that was fun. it was going to just be grace, michaela, emily and i but ryan and eric were there so we hung out with them. it was fun to go down the slides. i was buried in the snow! we went on the new wave thing (fun) and had a snow ball battle. grace and i didn't have a very good fort but oh well. when we were leaving, we went back to the hill and apparently andy thought that we went there but did't sled... lol. then we walked to michaela's house and had hot chocolate and played apples to apples until we got bored. then we played this one computer game... then grace's mom was being all confusing but she finally picked us up to go to MANGO'S! that was fun. except i was confused. my enchilada had weird cheese. then we all went to blockbuster's and picked out a movie. then some people came over for a sleepover. we watched two movies! after summer left my house, i only had one hour to shower and get dressed to go tobaganing with julia. when we got to the place, we found out that tobaganing was closed! so we rented tubes and sledded. when we got to the sledding hill, eddie and ashwin were there. so that was fun. ashwin and eddie weren't there together so it was weird. ashwin called eddie to see if he wanted to go sledding and eddie said he couldn't because he was going with his family. and they went to the same place! then eddie's family left because eddie was having a sleepover with ashwin anyway.
it got really hot. it was so hard to pull the sled up the hill! my arms are still sore. then julia and i wanted to go down on one sled. we couldn't get it to move so we asked aswhin to push us. that was fun. when we got back up my sled was still there. we wanted to go down together again so we asked eddie to push us. that time when we went back up, my sled was gone!!!!! oh noes!
eddie and ashwin left and julia and i went down one more time. i was reeeeeally tired. julia and i watched the people fixing the tobaning and then i realized i forgot my coat! so then i went back and we went to the lodge for hot chocolate. when we got to the place where you return your sleds, eddie and aswhin were still there. they were waiting for the person to come get their sleds. then we all just decided to go in. we drank yummy hot chocolate. then everyone left and julia ad i and julia's mom went shopping at a store called kean's. that's where she got us christmas presents. i helped julia pick out a vera bradly bag for her sister and then julia and i helped me pick out a present for my dad. then they took me home.
the next day, i went ice skating. that was fun but there was blood all over the ice! it was gross. my sister is learning how to skate backwards which i can't even do.

-Melissa

p.s. merry christmas! happy holidays! happy new year's (which i'm not going to be here for D:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

GR! i'm angry! cuz i was supposed to go tobogganing too! but then my mom was like no
...
so i'm supposed to have all this fun over break and u guys invite to all these places but i'm never allowed to go cuz of my PARENTS!!!
GRRRRR!

...
BLOOD?!?!?!
ARE U SERIOUS!?!?! that's just not rite

Liz said...

yea well whenever that was i was wandering aroud looking at stuff in humongo museums while my legs almost gave out from under me. i realized i'm kinda outta shape even tho we've only been outta school for a bit

Unknown said...

u should eat more
that helps me!

melissa said...

my dad said that someone probably got hit in the nose with a puck... ouch.

Unknown said...

i tend to post comments a lot, don't i

Martina Fu said...

Just a bit, Vivian...

Why do I feel like I'm always telling you to calm down or relax, but you never listen?

Heh heh. I haven't seen anyone lately either. I'm going to a friend's house the day after tomorrow, though.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!