Monday, January 19, 2009

message from the past! O.o

ok so a year ago i sent my self an email to have delivered yesterday and here's what it said:
Dear Future Version of Me,
How is eighth grade? do I have a dog yet? i really hope I do. I love dogs! How was seventh grade camp? Lots of fun probably. I don\'t like peanuts! I still have the expander in. It\'s rather annoying. I\'m so sorry that Cinnamin died. I know that she will be dead by the time I get this. Hopefully eighth grade version of me is smarter and a better musician than the seventh grade version of me. My favorite song of the year is Our Song. give it a listen for me; just for the memories of seventh grade ya know? Well, see you in the future!

Younger version of melissa
p.s. am i still meli?
Written at Fri Jan 18, 2008


so now i have a dog, seventh grade camp was really fun, i like peanuts now, i don't have an expander i have braces, cinnamin didn't die we gave her away (she's really old!!! omg! like two years old. well not THAT old, but i wasn't expecting her to live that long), uhm, i think i'm smarter, idk if i'm a better musician, i still like our song but it's not my favorite and idk what is, um i didn't listen to it (i don't listen to myself, oops), and yes i'm still meli.
=)
that was interesting!

-Melissa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

That's funny.

Martina Fu said...

Weird, but in a cool way. :D

Sarah said...

lol I did the same thing xcept I stil have 2 wait until I'm 14
I can't even remember what I said!!

Unknown said...

i wanna try!!

Sarin said...

How do u hav it delayed?? So it won't come till l8r??

melissa said...

here ya go:
http://www.bored.com/emailcapsules/
just like copy 'n paste that in your brosure (sp? idk) and type yourself a letter! then you just put your email in and pick the date and send it!
i'm surprised that i still remember that i got it from bored.com.
it was a year ago.
yea sarah g i thought i had sent it to me to get on my birthday so when i was thinking about my b-day a couple days ago i thought of it but i guess i didn't...

fish n' chips95 said...

whoa
that sounds fun