Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring!

I love love looooooooove being able to walk home from school with only a sweatshirt on. I was really getting tired of the cold. There is one thing that confuses me though. And I do know that it's cold in the morning. Let's get that established before I state what I'm confused about. Okay. I'm confused because in the morning it's like 30 degrees outside and feels like it's the middle of January and after school, it's really nice outside and like 55 degrees. How can it change that much? And another thing I'm confused about. Why is there still snow on the ground in big piles if it's so warm? I'm very confused about spring this year, but I'm still very very glad that it's almost here.

-Melissa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YAAAAAAAY!!! SPRING!!! IT HAS COME!!!!!