Thursday, March 13, 2008

Suckers

This is about candy suckers; not any other kind of suckers. I finished my dinner of shrimp soup and cabbage and now i am eating a sucker. It is my favorite kind. A strawberry blow-pop. I'm not supposed to eat the gum part of it, but you know what? I do anyway. So does everyone else with braces. But don't tell the orthodontist. They will get mad at you. And if you have braces, be careful with your gum. Anyway, about my sucker. I got it for selling more than five spaghetti dinner tickets. Actually I got a different kind and then traded with this girl because she didn't want strawberry. She is weird. You probably don't know what the spaghetti dinner is or what spaghetti dinner tickets are so I'll tell you. Kind of. It's a fund-raiser for the music program in our town. And we sold the most spaghetti dinner tickets so we get a pizza party and a recess. Yay seventh grade band! And I'm not talking about the band at the other middle school. I talking about the seveth grade band at our school. The cool one. No offense other school. They were so close to getting the party that we were afraid they had it! But we did it! Sorry about that. That was probably boring. I'm just excited about my new blog and I have nothing else to do. Except go read Twilight, which I might do after I'm done with this. Maybe. Any of you read it?

-Melissa

No comments: