Monday, June 23, 2008

a touchy subject...?

Hi! I haven't posted in awhile. I have this song stuck in my head. I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it. Hope my boyfriend don't mind it. It felt so wrong it felt so right...etc. That song is so weird! It's a really weird song to have stuck in your head. I mean it's a good song but I wish it had different lyrics. Like, I kissed a boy and I liked it. The taste of his... do boys wear cherry chapstick? The first time I heard it, I thought it was a boy singing it and I was like okay. Then I figured it out. It's weird because I think it's the first song I've ever heard about a gay person. What I want to know is: is Katy Perry actually gay (this is perfectly fine) or is it just for attention (this is also fine). What do you think?

-Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a weird song too.

fish n' chips95 said...

I heard that song! It is wierd...I'm not sure if katty perry is gay, but it sure sounds like it

melissa said...

that would be weird if she wasn't gay. maybe. maybe not. idk.