Friday, May 30, 2008

Choir to French

Yesterday I went to the high school to get a physical done so I can do sports next year. I saw a few people I knew but there weren't every many people there at all. The lady from the guidance office was there so my dad asked her about changing from choir to French. She said that was a great idea because there are going to be LOTS of choir people next year and not enough French people. She said if I changed out of choir, she owuld give me candy. That's not why I changed though. I changed so choir wouldn't be so crowded, my dad said French would be a lot better for me, and I'm not doing choir in high school so it wouldn't hlep me for high school. I really really really wanted to be in choir, but I really really really wanted to be in French too. I guess I'm going to have a lot of homework and be lonely when all the choir people are gone next year. Oh well. I'll live. Vivian and I will stand together! But she's doing Spanish, not French. OH WELL!!!!!!!

-Melissa

7 comments:

Sarah said...

No meli!!! NO!! Don't leave choir!! Nooooooooo!

melissa said...

too bad. =)

Anonymous said...

:(

Liz said...

how could u betray us like that???
*sniff, sniff* ='(

melissa said...

all of my friends except like two are going to be in choir next year. don't think that i'm totally happy with being left out.

fish n' chips95 said...

I'm doing French too! Awright! Actually, I was going to do French for fun, but mrs Sullivan said I should do French

melissa said...

yay andy!