Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

Yeah. Today's May Day. I think. Today we ran the mile. I have a new best time! 7:33! Yay! Okay. Last night I had another weird dream. This one's not very long. I was running a race on the beach. For some reason, I was against a bunch of boys. Maybe the girls were farther back. Maybe I was just running with the boys on accident. I don't know. All of the boys were ones that I had seen before but didn't know their names. I didn't know any of their names! That's weird. Anyway, I was running really close to the water and I was, for some reason, in front of all of them. Not by a lot though. It was weird that it was a meet (I just knew that even though we weren't on a track and no one was watching) but there was only our team there. So I was running along, and then I fell into a hole filled with yellow Play-Doh! I was sitting in the Play-Doh and one of the boys won! Suddenly a bunch of people appeared and they were all mad that I didn't win. Then the dream was over. I didn't have track today, so I went to ART CLUB! I haven't been there in suuuuuuuuuch a long time. There was Jazz Band and then track. I did stuff. Yeah.

-Melissa

No comments: