Friday, May 30, 2008

Social Studies group

I haven't been posting in awhile because I either don't have time or I think of something to write about away from the computer and then when I get to my blog, I can't remember what I was going to say! Okay. For Social Studies, I am Lalika (LOL!) of Megara. What kind of name is Lalika?!? Neha, Jacob D., and Andrew L. are in my group. It's a pretty good group. We got second place on our poster and second place on our quiz so we were, as of yesterday, tied with Kelly, Jacob B, Sean, and Morgan from Sparta for first place! I hope we win. We probably won't though. Our temple thing sucked. It was really really sturdy though. We were playing catch with it and nothing happened. Very careful catch, but still. We weren't handing it to each other, but we weren't chucking it.

-Melissa

No comments: