Saturday, May 10, 2008

Soccer

Today I played soccer. I love soccer. I always start the game out though. It's weird. Every single game I'm out to start with. Today I played right and left forward. The other team only had 8 players so they didn't get any subs. Out team however, had three subs so I got switched in and out during the first half. At the second half though, Andrea got hurt and Kaelyn went to the place where she volunteers so we only had one sub. I didn't go out for the whole second half. We played really well. Kate scored three goals, April scored two, and Summer and I each scored one. I almost got two goals but the second one was offsides so it didn't count. Actually, I don't think it was. Caitlin (I think that's how you spell it) kicked it past the defenders toward the goal and I was on the side that was away from them. Then I went past them and scored. But they called it as offsides so it didn't count. Oh well. We still one. A couple times, someone was cheering for me. I didn't recognize their voice and I couldn't look so I have no idea who it was. Weird. After the game, I pet some dogs and then we went home.

-Melissa

No comments: