Friday, May 2, 2008

yum, yum, yum.

For dinner I had corn and biscuits. I had to cut all the corn off the cob and it was time consuming. The biscuits were all warm and soft and yummy. I had two of them. One one of them I put the yummy combination of butter and honey. One the other one, I put on blueberry jam and it tasted like blueberry pie! So so so good! My dog is being very naughty lately. He jumps on my bed whenever I leave him in my room alone (which happens a lot), he pees in the house sometimes, he barks a lot, and he jumps up on people. Today he got some corn. He kept on wanting to eat it on the carpet, but we had to bring him back into the kitchen. He can't eat corn on the carpet. He looked silly carrying a corn cob around in his mouth.

-Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...Okay Meli, your posts are getting stranger and stranger!

melissa said...

really? they were pretty strange in the beginning. this one really isn't that strange.